Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

Fun little minigame game

I had fun with it, got all the medals. Could have done with more game though. Overall a fun game but short.

Art: Good
7/10
4/5

WTF

THIS sorta sucked.
this is my least favorite pico game EVER!

Happy Pico Day!

Well, it's a relatively easy game, once you figure out the objectives of it all and you've added NG Medals, to make it even more interesting. I love the two different styles of play, though the random stream of characters is more difficult to type in Easy mode than the somewhat less difficult to discern pattern that you find at the same stage on hard mode.

A few tries after originally catching this game, I've got all of the medals, but it's a decent challenge and I quite like the sentiments of the game, since you can really get to grips with a game like this. A shame that it's more of a rhythm style game for Pico and Darnell, than it is with Nene, since she's almost a proper typing game.

Pretty good, if a little freaky when it comes to the artwork - I think I know of a few actors who have had biceps in their faces before, which certainly made them stand out in their profession. As a natural progression, I'd have made the can explode on hard mode and have Pico trying to pull bits of cola soaked aluminium shrapnel out of his face.

[Review Request Club]

Medals

I didn't think that the game was too much fun. It was repetitive, the visuals were bad, and it had to reload once you beat the game. The only thing that held it up were the medals. The secret medals are all found on Real Man difficulty; the bone that is visible when Pico's arm falls off, Darnell's left pupil (right pupil from our perspective) when you beat his challenge, and the large eye on Nene's body when you beat her challenge. Remember, they're all found on Real Man difficulty.

Nice gamee

I get all the secret medals but i am still trying to get thetrue ,man medal i think i has something to do with the time of completion, i`ll try one more time, nice game though