Reviews for "Pico's Perpetual Party"

ITS SOO HARD

RICOS PART ON HARD IS HARD FOR ME CUZ I GOT NO DOWN BUTTON CRAPPY LAPTOP BUT I SHAL NOT GIVE IN!!!!!

erghh

i always didn't like games which u have to press buttons hella quickly and don't change my mind. i have to say, that the only reason that i play that game is because it has ng medal system.
for anyone who wants the secret medals see that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpldk 13th8

i made that because some people couldn't understand how to get them. :|

Meh...

I was expecting something a lot harder, I read reviews saying the hard was hard but after beating easy with no problem I tried hard and it was still easy if not easier since I knew what was coming next and the last one is just the abc's on the keyboard which is memorized in my head, shoulda put that one one easy and reverse it for hard. Kinda lame if you ask me, there are better and harder button mash games but I give you 5 for my homey Pico.

WAY TOO EASY

Good for a button mashing game, but, easy or hard were way to easy, anyone should be able to mash that fast, and easys nene's challenge was actually harder then hard mode, also wat are the secrets and how do i get true man

I'm good at this!

Nice game! My tip to people who are having trouble alternating keys: Press BOTH keys at once instead of trying to alternate them. It's actually much faster! (EG.: left+right, left+right etc. instead of left, right, left, right etc.)