Reviews for "A Place Of Misery(Remake)"

This sounds actually really cool! Reminds me of a band I listened to some years back! Good times! Take it as a compliment! It gave me a good feeling! Good work!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

That's awesome, dude. Nice to influence the way people feel!! Cheers for the review, MAN!

I remember I had most of your songs on my phone and I had the old version of this on the playlist I listened to when walking home. At the time I was an angry kid and it just seemed to fit. Right now I'm much less angry, and this is exactly the type of music I've been enjoying haha
And the most interesting part is how your singing skills have grown, and the recording has much more into it. Though I do like the trashier recordings because of their feeling haha.
but of course, perfect song.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you, Kup. I know for the original, I was just trying to be angry....haha. I've worked very hard on my singing...It pays off, our band has been playing a lot of live shows lately. Too bad you live so far away.. Could come see us play. However, a bit lighter, than you are used to, from me.

Cheers for the review, glad you like it. :)

Dayum man, the drums are thick and sweet, rythm is chunky and badass, the vocals are the best I've ever heard you sung! FUCKING BADASS BRO!!! UGH UGH!!! 2:23 def my fav part of the tune.. LOVE it

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much, dude. I really like that part too, was hoping to solo over it, but I have fat homer simpson fingers ....haha
Being in a band and playing live as much as we do, has helped steady my vocals, immensely. I'm glad you dig them, dude...you are an insaane vocalist. haha.

this is amazing bro

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brother! Thank ye!

Great production and groove, respect.

Your sounds similar to Lane Stanley. (Alice in Chains)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cool that you think that, dude. Just harmonizing with my self. One of the many things I do to myself, with me...haha.