Reviews for "I wanna be the flash game"

Zero Hero!

I'm going to assume people who gave this a bad rating aren't familiar with "I Want to be the Guy" which is the game this game is based off. In short, the bad graphics are intentional, the unfairness where you have to trial-and-error is intentional, and so forth.

"I Want to be the Guy" is meant to be a sort of parody of illogical unfair "hard" games where the difficulty isn't in legit difficulty but in the unfairness and stuff you had to know ahead of time that you couldn't possibly logically figure out the first time through. And "I wanna be the flash game" is meant to be the Flash version of that sort of parody.

It's meant to be a true test of patience. Oh and if you don't believe I got Zero Hero, go check the medals page.

What's your best time on this game ??
My personnal best is in 12:30:34 with 13 deaths.

I love the IWBTG games and this is also a great one.Its just so hard that it makes me wanna try try again to proceed on the kid's quest to get the gun back.

Very well made game, It is very hard like the actual I wanna be the guy. I loved that it made me want to restart after I died!

Divertido..... -.-' Le doy un 5 ........ -.-'