Reviews for "I wanna be the flash game"

awsome

this was a stroke of mother fucking genious it is like WTF! just the things you can die with are weird!

IWBTG tribute, but...

I played IWBTG and I liked it, but the bad controls in this game prevents me from giving a 10.
It is meant to be hard, but making controls crappy isn't the way to go. It is sign of bad programming (and using the "add it to the difficulty" as a lame excuse).

Fix the double jump issue, then this game gets a 10.

Why even submit this?

I've dreamed of seeing a good IWBTG-style flash game here. Sadly, this isn't it.

GAME DEVELOPERS SHOULD NOT MAKE GAMES HARD BY LEAVING THE CONTROLS, HIT DETECTION, ETC. AS A BROKEN MESS. NEVER. EVEN IF IT'S INTENDED, THAT STILL DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY.

The original game wasn't this broken. I want to see a hard game that's hard purely from the design of the level, not annoying tricks like making one of many spikes harmless.

It doesn't seem like much thought was put into the graphics. They're mostly just solid colored basic shapes. You could've at least added a few lines to make them look like bricks.

You know, I don't know why I'm bothering with this when it's obviously only meant to get people angry... In any case, with so many glitches, it's a waste of time trying to get through it. I can't really offer any new advice on how to improve, since you already know what you've done wrong here and other reviewers have said everything I would if you didn't.

Still waiting for that decent Flash IWBTG...

Good

I like this game...

simply because its
IMPOSSIBLE!

It gives it challenge.

meh

I'm not quite sure what your intent with this game was. If you wanted to make an annoying game, you did it better than most could. If you wanted to make a hard game you didnt do very well.

The difference between hard and annoying is that in a hard game you are given very difficult obstacles that you overcome with determination. In an annoying game collision detection is off and there are more bugs than a new york apartment.