Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

Addictive

Awesome game! I love the gameplay and the graphics.

Good job! 10/10

Awesome

Well spent 35 mins, longer and more upgrades but other than that well done

i love this game :D

beat it in 00:22:32 on normal :D

fun little quick game

best strategy i found is to start pumping out ground troops, as many as you can, as quick as you can. dont worry about upgrading anything until you have a very solid footing against the computer. remember, the closer you are to the enemy tower, the more coins you get per death and per kill, and the more experience points and fame you get. more fame = more auto coins per tick. the enemy tower cannon can take out ground troops pretty easy early on, but its better to send out as many as you can to keep your enemy's hands tied while racking up experience points than let them swarm your castle while they get better troops faster.

fun game

Thanks for the tip

aparently this game is more complicated than I thought. I didn't realize you get more gold and experience by killing closer to the enemy tower. I think that is fare and balanced. Thanks Charlie-Sheening, because of your tip I beat hard 14:58.
Great game, can't wait for the next one.
P.S.
Make good use of your spells. When the A.I. stacks 10-15 archers he can devastate your army early, unless you nail them with a spell fist. It can take them all out in one hit.