Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

pretty solid

I thought it was very easy, to learn and beat, i beat it the first time before i got the fire drake which was annoying, so i replayed on a harder difficulty and just upgraded my tower and units so it would take longer before i won, not sure how people have any issues beating it.

Great game.

For those of you having trouble, the key to winning is killing enemies on their half of the map. This earns you reputation which increase your gold income.

Constructive criticism:
The tool tip for the hero's battle slam does not say it stuns the enemy. I thought there was a glitch where my troops were getting stuck.

Ranged units on hills have aiming issues. I just had a battle between my mages and enemy archers and the fireballs all landed right in front of the archers never hitting them.

Lastly I am gaining reputation for my own troops dieing on the enemy's side of the map. I don't know if this is intended or not but the tutorial only mentioned getting rep from killing enemies.

8/10 because it could use a bit more polish.

Agree with FallenAngelValor

How is it that on frickin easy mode the Computer has level 3 soldiers before im even half way to unlocking them especially wen i had 10 guys right at their front door ummm no. This game is like o shit im losing...... hmmmm technically I need 1500 more exp points to spawn this class..... Fuck that ima computer GOOOO MINIONS GOOO!!!!!!!!!!! man this is weak

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Its so Fun It took me 40 Minutes To Beat LOL
It was hard because The other town sent goblens like Non Stop
I Though i was Gonna Loose untill i got the lighting skill and killed em alll!!!

Omg Make more like it...but Give me more Gold And bett quality, Deferint maps and levels
10/10 5/5 !!!

So....

You honestly didn't see a single problem with giving more gold and experience to the person that's winning? If you mistakenly upgrade your units too early, no combination of units can push the computer back when he's gaining double the gold than you are, and can easily spam you with a hundred archers and rape you from the beginning.