Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

No sir, I don't like it

It doesn't strike me as particularly original, innovative, or for that matter, fun.

soild...

it was a well balanced game, however there are a few points i would like to see added:

1. more maps, where you carry over your xp and attack on different landscapes.
2. hero level to unit cap addon. if your hero is lv 1 you get 20 unit max, lv 2 25 ect...
3. have a bit more classic fight. human vs orc for example. and each class get their own perk (human - 10% off of all units and orc, all melee units get +10% damage.)

all in all, this is a great game. a bit of tweaking will make this game a outstanding addition to the NG game collection.

That awesome

The game is much cool it's easy and fun

pretty solid

I thought it was very easy, to learn and beat, i beat it the first time before i got the fire drake which was annoying, so i replayed on a harder difficulty and just upgraded my tower and units so it would take longer before i won, not sure how people have any issues beating it.

Great game.

For those of you having trouble, the key to winning is killing enemies on their half of the map. This earns you reputation which increase your gold income.

Constructive criticism:
The tool tip for the hero's battle slam does not say it stuns the enemy. I thought there was a glitch where my troops were getting stuck.

Ranged units on hills have aiming issues. I just had a battle between my mages and enemy archers and the fireballs all landed right in front of the archers never hitting them.

Lastly I am gaining reputation for my own troops dieing on the enemy's side of the map. I don't know if this is intended or not but the tutorial only mentioned getting rep from killing enemies.

8/10 because it could use a bit more polish.