Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

Normal too hard

I'm not going to even bother with beginner...

This is such a bad rip off of Epic war

This had such terrible gameplay first of all
the beginning of the game is crucially unsatisfying
The terrain was beautiful =)

Have you ever used an bow and arrow before? please watch a video on youtube how a arrow flies in the arrow -_- that was such an insult to our ancestors for inventing such a flowing weapon

The arrow doesn't banana or rainbow across a short distance -_-

I understand their is limited space but when the arrowman is not pointing in the correct degree or direction it just appears to be stupid
But I will come back to this again...

Wow, I tried it again, and wtf (I played on Hard) and the money distribution is NOT BALANCED

i SURVIVED 15 MINUTES and this guy somehow reaches the 25k exp mark -_- how the hell is and where the hell is the AI getting these NUMEROUS ammounts of EXP and GOLD to fund all this! do your damn math! so many balancing issues!

I need more bounty atleast to keep up with the onslaught of this undying AI army - I finish off 20 of their enemies by staying at my base to only reach a certain point where I can only stand where I spawn and shoot arrows than to only break free and die to a hero WHICH IS ALSO NOT BALANCED! to see him swing for 8s FLAT! and lose my entire army -_- than MORE GUYS AGAIN!!! does this horror not end! now I'm vsing these mages -_- and a hero with my limited funding, limited technology, limited cannons, with limited upgrades EVERYTHING IS LIMITED!!!
while this AI gets the blessing of a lifetime to destroy me relentlessly with units that shouldn't even be introduced 30 minutes before I do

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD
AND BALANCE THE GAME PROPERLY

Tutorial was crap to what was being presented in game play - utter bullocks

absolutely terrible...

i went on normal and suddenly he got 20 soliders to storm my stronghold in like 1 minute in. i could understand maybe if i was on impossible that would happen but normal...? If you are gonna make a good game make one that has difficulty = what it says. make sure there is some kind of learning curve as well, not just tutorial......go! All i did was lose, on normal. try next time adding a little less agression on this game and make it more fun to play....easy is slightly difficult as well.

excelent

a very good strategy game

The impossible difficulty is really impossible.

I find this to be really enjoyable. The normal and hard were about the same, but the impossible difficulty is just to hard. I tried different methods of playing and I just get overwhelmed.