Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

Took a few tries to get the hang of it

The first few tries I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on and I lost every time... but once you get the hang of it you will it will get really chaotic and fun!

Finally figured it out and beat in 21 minutes, was really tight when I figured out what I was doing.

**Always have about 7-10 warriors, 7 archers and 3 mages...Or some variation of that, a huge amount of archers and a decent line of warriors to keep the enemies busy and you will win...Of course also upgrade a lot...

22 min also

Its a "strategic game" so u must upgrade and think about the unit you want one the battle field. I liked it, I'm going for impossible. :)

Not great

I liked the background, and the way the trees fade out. But the tower wasn't very pretty, which is a let down.

The customization of the fortress is limited, which again, is a huge let down. I understand I can't have a Black Deathskull buried into the side of a mountain with flame coming out of the eyes. But maybe let me stick another cannon or two on, or trenches in front to slow the enemy, or a moat, or a drawbridge, or even just let me change a flag. Something.

And, as previous mentioned by a few people, the balancing is hard. I see people have beaten it, but I don't know how. I have tried constant attack, and I run out of funds. I've tried defending, and occasional attack, and I eventually was overwhelmed. I even thought that if I didn't buy a single unit, then the enemy wouldn't advance beyond low troops. I stopped creating units (except the Boss) when they had soldiers (with the shields and broadsides). They killed my boss once, maybe twice. They STILL got the catapult before I did.

Just, no. It's too hard. It's a remake of Epic War, which isn't done quite as well as Epic War. The one innovation, and I liked it, was terrain - being on high ground gives an advantage, and so on.

Other than that, sorry to say, but it's just a bland copy.

You have real potential. Either redo this, balancing it and add a feature or two. Or work on something else, some crazy original idea, no matter how stupid. I'd look forward to that.

not too diffucult

I started out buying 5 goblin slaves and then upgrading their attack then my units beat the first wave of the enemies so I already had the advantage then I unlocked archers much earlier then they did. I bought about 5 archers and got to their stronghold. Then it was smooth sailing from there this game took about 22 minutes for me to beat my one complaint is that there is only one map I would prefer if you faced multiple tribes in different terrains

Wow.

Well I must say I loved this game, I don't understand why everybody is complaining about the difficultly since I beat it on hard in 20ish minutes according to the game. The best way to win, wait till you get archers then start to upgrade your ground units. It's quite simple

Keep up the good work!

Ps. Congrats on the front page