Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

Not too shabby

beat it on impossible in 15:39 seconds, anyone that is ahving trouble with this game needs to read the guide on easy.

Good Game

This game starts out a little easy but does progress into higher difficulty, people have been talking about how hard it is to fight back when the enemy sends so many people out at once, if you think about it then it makes sense that if it works for them it will work for me, thats what i did just save your money and then send out massive numbers of units it took me 24 mins, graphics weren't bad but they weren't great either the music was good and the game kept a nice flow.

Please, take my advice and this game would b GREAT

Read the review below mine, listen to him. And now listen to me.

The menu system needs an overhaul, the enemy was constantly producing enemies and coridinating its forces faster than I could navigate my menu, the end result being that my line was usually pushed back while I was upgrading and monitering money and cooldowns, either slow the AI down, or build a more tangible menu.

Aside from that, it was excellent. Keep up the good work :).

great single battle experience.

i really enjoyed the innovative experience and resource system, forcing you to go on the offense instead of relying on tower and chief kills.

if you rated low because of difficulty, go play hello kitty island adventure, you nubs.

you need to make a sequel with maybe different races of goblins and a map so its more then just one fight, which is why i docked you 2 points. the game is a great start but feels unfinished as is.

good fame could use improvment

to peopel who say they cant beat the game and your useing all theses complicated stratageies your over thniking it its a game just send a cluster fuck of people out and you win it the way i did it it took me 23 min