Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

lame

The graphics are well done, not over drawn or simplified, but very nice to look at, sounds too were... pretty good, but more variety wouldv'e been great though. Gameplay... its impossible to beat. On normal, the douche below me, I don't know what he's been smoking, but you've made the game literally impossible to beat. And that drains ALOT of the fun out of this, otherwise awesome game.

In these games, e.g Age of war, upgrading the tower is often the way to go, it does 2 things, gives you great defence, and does the same job as soldiers do, but never degrades or dies, and gives the enemy 0 gold and 0 xp. Now, I found it interesting that despite not once using a soldier the enemy was able to upgrade their tower and endlessly spam soldiers AND be able to get assassins before me. Where could they be getting the xp and gold? Poor game balance that's where. From then on it was just a lost cause, sure, I was holding out fine, my hero was raping everything, and anything that got near my tower died within a second, but then, here is where Mr. ffgameplayer here really showed his true talent, one catapult, one, destroyed not only my tower from out of range and insanely quick, BUT IT KILLED MY LVL 6 HERO WITH ALL ABILITIES USED.

GG badgame is bad, so anti fun.

Also, nice LotR reference with the Wargs, was hoping for a lack of WoW/LotR/some other nerd war game/book/media outlet but whatever.

Very Good Game

I've got a great stragedy to beat hard in under 16:00, but for the life of me I have yet to beat the impossible level... extremely challenging and enjoyable game. Lots of room here for a full game experience like a sequel or a reboot with many suggestions already made in the reviews. Well done!

Really good

First time i played i failed completely. Second time, i changed my strategy and won in 28 minutes. Really good game but i wasn't wable to get the last unit. Not that i really needed it from having two catapults but it'd be cool to see it...

last two postes uber noobs

wow you two are fools giving the game a zero whoopty fucking do so the enemy mass spawned enemys lol thats called challenge wouldnt be much of a game if they just bent over and had there asses in the air waiting for you for when you got there come on what is being a gamer what is taking a challenge you two are noobs and should have ur accounts blammed not this game but you two fools. oh and the game was great much fun it really was sometimes it got a little hard but its not unbeatable so that makes it worth alot keep up the good work FFGAMEPLAYER hope to see more soon

kool

i liked it, however if we had some way of at least calling all our units back so they could heal and perform wave attacks itd b better i think, also hotkeys and higher pop count, i beat it in 28 min but i didnt get to the final soldier thing i could have, the drake, and i was dissapointed that there werent ne other levels, itd b nice if there was a campaign in the next one, kinda like youve beaten these guys but now you got two more to deal with and you hafta defend your tribe from both of them alternating attack and defense of lands between the two, just a few thoughts