Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

Not bad!

Had fun. Good way to spend a lunch break. Remains challenging through the first play through.

the sound

i cant turn off the sound

A boring game

This design of game is old and stale, and it was never good to begin with. I can appreciate your efforts to inject variety with the terrain, but it ultimately failed becauye varying terrain amounts to nothing more than another luck factor, unless you have control over troop placement.

Ultimately, like any other game of it's ilk, it comes down to spamming the biggest unit you can. 1 catapult and 19 warg riders won me the game, after 21 painful minutes.

Cool!

Good game mate. After a little training i managed to beat insane in 16min.

Few possible improvements:
1) Map, shows where your units are, where your hero is and where your enemies units are.
2) Battle field a little 'higher'. When i open the unit window it will cover the battle field
3) More maps
4) If possible; multiplayer would be epic

Amazing!

Though I think it could be better, but it certainly is great. Anyone who complains about this being hard really just suck.. All you need is an army of worg riders with 3 on damage and 3 on defence. :P