Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Clan Wars - Goblin Forest"

As a child I loved playing this, was never able to beat it though. Luckily, I've became better at playing video games, but the game is still somewhat difficult. The beginning of the round, its hard to build a good army to defend. Later, your army gets too powerful and just DESTROYS the enemy. I have never been able to summon a drake because of how quick my army defeats them. I never even unlocked the drake. Still a really good game though!

This game is still amazing back then, and now. Barely any flaws or bugs. Except when you exit the game and go back and the music gets as loud as it gets, and some unit ranges are bugged. Other then that, good stuff.

is the best game ever i have played i never see it before

Best game ever

I like drakes :P

Thanks for the tip

aparently this game is more complicated than I thought. I didn't realize you get more gold and experience by killing closer to the enemy tower. I think that is fare and balanced. Thanks Charlie-Sheening, because of your tip I beat hard 14:58.
Great game, can't wait for the next one.
P.S.
Make good use of your spells. When the A.I. stacks 10-15 archers he can devastate your army early, unless you nail them with a spell fist. It can take them all out in one hit.