Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "12345"

:/ No go.

Shoddy animation and lame jokes. I suggest more practice. It's good that you have the confidence to display your work, but honestly this wasn't even as goon as the usual 2.5 movies I see on NG. Maybe you should try actual voice actors or a better Flash program? Sorry, man, just not feeling it.

HAHA

I like it reminds me of edible castle

LOL

poor jasmine...

Intruiging...

Very nice, impressive voice-overs, although non-native English speakers may have some difficulties. I must admit my curiosity has been tapped and I'm looking forward to more; however, I would like to see some erotic themes involved next time. There's much potential and you're flowing style of animation lends itself so well to the rhythmic back-and-forth of passionate, even sloppy, sex. 5-7 Minutes in length would be optimal ;D Good luck and please send them to my email account if you don't post them here.

Pretty good!

I liked your style and your silly take on part of the Aladdin movie! It was simple, to the point, and in my opinion, all that was needed to be funny.

The only thing that I would have liked to see was a better choice of color used for the main characters...I actually enjoyed looking at the background more than the foreground! After thinking about it, I realized that I loved your style of the characters, but the color scheme you used wasn't "demented" enough for my liking and didn't really compliment the background.

I hope you're considering continuing your series, this was very entertaining! :)