Reviews for "EVolution-pilot"

Love it!

This is an awesome flash! Love the 'Beauty is Humanity' ref this was based apon, and I love this one! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Nice!

i liked the comedy of this, and the theory of humans bio engineering themselves to become suitable to live in the enviornments of alien worlds! I think you should continue this! I think you should have this pilot, Crashland in roswell as a part of the story! Also and this is true... During world war 2, Hitler started the development of saucer shaped aircraft. This is a known fact! I think this guy should have something to do with that later in the series, by crashlanding in germany!

EVanimations responds:

not gonna do WWII, but roswell is a must :)

Interesting

I see potential in this. 10/10

And to make sure no one mistakes this as spam, I'll just say this: Maybe you can dive into some moral and ethical dilemmas without going into major detail, like time travel and Eugenics (molding our species to suite the new environment, space) as a back story plot of some sort, as the series I'm guessing will be mostly entertainment and comedy.

Again, great job, though, I know the whole welfare thing was a joke, but I think that kind of stuff would be gone by the time we go into a Type 3 civilization.

Just saying.

thats the idea.

the morality of the Grey people is the joke. they are cold, logical, and indifferent to suffering and therefore eugenics would be an accepted practice.
also they have no problem with cultivating alien squid larvae in each others bloodstream.

also i think civilization should be divided into more than three categories XD
the Grey people society are of tier10: Godly civilization.

anyway, most of the humor will be based on principles of the Grey's ethics that we would nowadays find taboo. Also there are jokes on aspects of modern society that annoy me and medieval religion.

Good, Good

This would make a nice TV series.
One of the sequels/episodes could be Xleek going back to when Hitler was in power or something make a WW2 sketch ya know? lol. I'm not saying everyone would like it but it might be funny depending on the viewpoint you put Xleek at.

EVanimations responds:

i think WWII sketches are overdone in time-travel stories. granted, they are interesting, but cliche. it is unlikely that will be done.

Great start. Great idea. Great series

I loved the short, I think that can be possible (althought it's not the only path that humanity can take)

After seeing the short, I really wanted some more, and you gave it.
Don't stop it, I like way this is going ( and i think i'm not the only one), take your time, your fans will want some good quality series.

"That's imposible, this is a waste of time.. i mean.."
I laughed my ass off in this part

P.S.: Great music choice too