Reviews for "Columbine Massacre Collab"

I'm concerned.

Okay so was that meant to be satire? Or are you guys really serious about them being heroes and shit? As for the flash themselves, they seemed really repetitive and dull. One plus side was the fact that it took a lot of guts to post something like this, especially if it was from last year.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

We geniunely feel that eric and dylan were only misunderstood and if we have taken the time to understand them.

Than we would realize just how awesome school shootings are.

alright....

Well, I hope that you were kidding about the whole them being heroes thing. I mean, I understand them being misunderstood, but no matter what justification they had, they were not saving the world and they most definitely were taking the lives of innocents without just cause, making them illogical douchebag murderers who should've taken the lives of their last victims first, if you know what I mean... I understand finding humor in dark and disturbing places, but you guys better not seriously support these douchebags. And If you're gonna respond with some stupid "Oh, we totally support them. They're awesome and our heroes" don't do it, because that's fucking stupid even for a laugh.

Also, almost all of the flashes were terrible and not even funny. It had moments, but seriously, if you're gonna make fun of something like this, do it right.