Reviews for "Columbine Massacre Collab"

fucking godlike!

School Shooting

I loved the Catoblepas' part. So colorful, so joyful, reminds me of a party, and that dynamic animation. I love it. Few others were good too, made me giggle. I see that 2 of movies lead directly to other artist's movies. I don't know if it was planned, but i think it's no use in here. I hope your computer gets fixed soon, and you will add the back to menu buttons, and fix all other stuff.

I rly feel bad...

but ..this is...kinda awesome...idk why...

A heavy punch

and like the other heavy( and that was the heavier i've ever seen for now) hits posted , it's fated to be hidden in the darkest depths of the site.But you already knew it.

A truly enlightening story

I wonder how long til Kkop forgets about this and instead uses the extra time to masturbate to virgin tentacle rape?

Most of it could have been done better, in honesty. There were a lot of surreal messages being portrayed, but not in an appealing way. Be offensive as hell, but no one's going to listen to you if you look/sound/smell like a retard.

In conclusion, the only reason I knew this existed was due to Catoblepas' involvement.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I agree it could have been better and it's overall quality is not acceptable because i had more than enough time to prepare.

I actually had cels made from plastic baggies to be used in my part but i generally nothing turned out the way i planned it and my computer crashed before columbine day happened.