Reviews for "Adventures in the Vatican"

Black humor at it's finest.

While this game could need some improvements (more than one reporter in one level, better graphics,some sound bits and so forth), this game actually made me laugh hard,simply because of the bitter irony (and mostly because of the Benny Hill Theme as the background music).

If I might add one more suggestion,add some secret level where the charging Cardinal is instead Pedobear.

Rabid-Animals responds:

You get ten points for recognizing the Benny Hill Theme.

Love the theme

I love the realistic theme man! so 7/10 for that :D
Some points for improvement though: Game has no difficulty whatsoever. I think i had about 45 seconds of playtime before reaching the end:P
Maybe making levels harder as you go would be an idea?
Maybe new photographer bashing upgrades?

I lol'd

I laughed, I cried... I think I know you IRL.

Rather, I know your sister. BUT I DIGRESS

This was funny, and I respect the one-liners before each round. I approve.
Also being Jewish makes this easier to accept.

I'll allow it.

Not that much fun nor well drawn...

...but at least it tries to exposé the corrupt officials of the catholic church. Ratzinger, our current Pope, hid the past of a priest named Lawrence Murphy and then sent him to work for the Diocese of Superior, WI, which just happens to be the town I live in. This was not the only pedophile priest Ratzinger covered for. A few months ago Vatican documents from the Murphy investigation showed that he had raped and molested over 200 boys. Our pope thought that it was more important to protect the reputation of this monster rather than defend the innocent children involved. Makes you think if he should be the leader of the Christian World. Murphy died before these documents were discovered so he was never brought to justice.

lol wut

Being pope and raping kids never was so fun
The graphics are simple and nice. Gameplay is fun
However a bit too easy, you should hide the reporter better and add some more levels