Reviews for "LINK: SageOwl"

After A Long Wait..

You have brout humor to the portal! Good animation as always and another hilarious concept! I love the tootsie pop reference followed by************at the end!
That was rather ingenious! Cant wait for the next episode next month. Although this was a tad short it was still great. Keep up the ggod work guys!
Man...now I'm hungry......

Samson:
I really never noticed the length of the animation, but maybe that's just because I spent so long procrastinating. Thanks for the review!

Robert:
You should go to HFO( Hyrule Fried Owl). I hear they have a great deal on their bucket-o-owl.

Have you heard?

The episode wasn't that great, i mean it was really good but i felt like it was lacking something, but I loved the bit where Link is eating fried chicken and then Surfing Bird plays, I loved that song, especially in Family Guy, although you did make a mistake in your Zelda time line thing, Zelda and Zelda 2 were the first games and Ocarina in the future after seven years goes to Twilight princess, the before seven years is majora's, phantom, then spirit tracks. Sword swords s before Minish cap and the rest of the games full in between Four swords and Zelda 2.

Robert:
Nonsense, Shigeryu Miyamoto said himself that chronologically Oot is first, but Nintendo will forgive you for your mistake.

Samson:
What he said, anyway thanks for the review!

Bucket-o-owl

You are the weakest LINK!
once again excellent job guys loved the pre-loader u shoulda had the godfather music with it

Robert:
Thanks, glad you enjoyed our vague TV reference.

Samson:
I would have added godfather music if it wasn't for Return of Hyrule annoying me with it's menu music. Thanks for the review.

Link:
Nonsense, I'm not weak the golden gauntlets give me super strength.

KFO BITCHES.

ROFLMAOAD. next you can introduce the damn owl to Gaylord Steambath. please!

annoying link

link is in this movie just annoying as navi but great movie so keep it up

He's quite a hoot.

Robert:
Nonsense, Link is one of the least likely to be on American Idol.