Reviews for "Create an Uzzy"

Haha!

Well done, Farfey! Excellent programming and art! Wanna say to the rest of artists - great job guys! 5/5, 10/10! Cheers! :)

Yay! go art guys!

Awesome

First look at it and the art kind of looked meh... but after taking a closer look at it, the options for the game and such and what you can do I can say the art looks fine for the game and works well. Love the amount of stuff you can do, and even the cat template you have. Kill mode looks fun too.

farfenwaffle responds:

I know! I need more PAZZAZ in my openings. Like, a whale riding a machine gunning tractor on fire with a bunch of nintendo characters trying to jump on the things head... YOU ARE A GENIOUS!

i like it!

i'd love 2 see more, and as timekiller suggested you should come up with a story mode.

farfenwaffle responds:

Yeah, alot of people are complaining about it not holding their attention.

Great

This is a good system of customizing a character, maybe you could come up with a story mode where you take your ussy through a story and play as him (like a side-scroller or something). Just a suggestion, nice job so far!

farfenwaffle responds:

Yeah, Kill mode just isn't enough. We need more awesome!

What is An Uzzy??

I don't know!! But I killed mine with a whale!
I loved the full customization of everything, I just wish there were more things to change up

farfenwaffle responds:

I wish you could change the gender...but it's such a useless feature!