Reviews for "Create an Uzzy"

Lol

The deaths were pretty funny :D

Original!

Overall a nice game. You have some pretty cool outfits, and the "kill mode" is something original. So good job on that. Now.. If u could add sounds... background sounds.. and sound effects when you do the "kill mode" that would be nice. Otherwise.. nice job. Keep up the good job.

farfenwaffle responds:

Thanks! Sound is a frequent complaint.

Fucking intense

Flat out awesome, that's all I can say.

EXTREEEMMEEE!!! roar!!!!

noobs below me

rating it 3 points when it was underdog of the week noobs couldnt make this in thier life

farfenwaffle responds:

Well, they certainly know what they want atleast!

Needs much more work.

I see where you are going with it but there seriously needs to be more effort put into the QUALITY of the content rather than just the amount of it. And yes, qualifying it as a game is a bit of a stretch but it is definately not a movie.

farfenwaffle responds:

The submission page only gave me a choice of game/interactive or movie. I consider this interactive yet it is posted as "game" rather than "game/interactive". I thought The quality was atleast par. Especially with the guest artistists. I always consider the quality of the overall game to be more important then the quality/detail of the graphics. Bevieve me, I tried hard on the quality and the quantity, it is just that I don't yet have the skills to make a mona lisa for every icon.