Reviews for "Girlchan in Paradise Ep3"

in shaman king they ate hotdogs as if it were sushi!and these stupid kids

here goes...
nothing!!!

These are all so well-done, all the drawings have plenty of their own style, it looks so naturally and brushy as opposed to like unnaturally smooth line-tooled, which most people consider to look "professional". Your coloring is phenomenal, and you shaded in all the pictures. I LOVE the animation style you have, it's somewhat on the choppier side, but at the same time it's fluent, and it works... it's difficult for me to describe, but it's great.

I mean it's just so pleasing to look at, it's so colorful and it's all so full of life. But other than visual presentation, these things are SO HILARIOUS... I can watch them over and over again... the writing is perfect, voice-acting is hilarious, trying to sound like bad English dubbers, and the action parts are extremely well-done as well.

I would choose this over an actual anime any day... and I really hate anime... but then again, that could contribute to the reason why I love Girlchan so much. I mean average animes always have such cookie-cutter shaped characters that look line-tooled, and basic fills with dull, boring colors. Your style is just so lifelike and it just pops out.

Sorry for ranting so long about the visuals, but I think it really deserves all that praise, because a lot of people tend to overlook that with your videos. Man these are just perfect, can't wait for episode 4...

"EPISODE 23!!!!!!! THATS LIKE THREE MONTHS FROM NOW."

YEEEEEEEEAH RIIIIIIIGHT but 5/5 anyway

i just noticed they actually said 'fuck' twice in the episode at the part where he shoots himself in the head kenstar is like "WHAT THE FUCK?!"