Reviews for "Video Games Report"

the gif

the gif at the end waas totally worth it

i agree with adam-adam

i live in miami beach and when i die or miss a clean pass a get pissed and when i lived in kentucky i played less and didnt get angry as much. but now there is still one factor you left out what kind of video games they like like action,fighting,shooting,etc...

Good effort, but...

I have the feeling you went into this assuming that video games were the cause of all anger. While your data does show that there is a correlation between hours per week of video gaming and grades, this says almost nothing. For one, your so-called "anger test" was left out of the video. I can't say for certain (as I haven't seen the test), but I think there is basically no way to REALLY measure anger. Unless you had an MRI machine or probes that measured brain activity, it would be extremely difficult to measure a feeling. After all, every person is not the same.
Another problem with your experiment is the fact that you didn't measure the effects of, say, watching movies or surfing the web all day and night. In the end, unless you prove it otherwise, anything that takes up 70 HOURS of your time/week is going to end up interfering with everything else. If your "Ron" character played video games 70 hours/week and still maintained his A+ average, I would be very very surprised.

In the end, your study is completely biased by the fact that you were probably told by your parents as a kid that teen and above games are evil and are only made to waste your time, when really games are games are games and media is media is media. There always has to be something to blame in society for bad grades and the like, and blaming video games is just a fad that will disappear as soon as the next form of media is created.

Interesting idea, but

Interesting idea, but the sample is WAY too smal and must be RANDOM, not choosen. Ur study is biased !

good, but not intirely true

theirs a huge factor that i think you may have intentionaly left out of the graph, that is where they live. someone who lives in a big city like chicago would be easer to agrovate than someone who lives in a quiet town. then theirs othe factors like minor personal trauma, like being made fun of in school or having to move from town to town. also aomeone, like me, from a small town would play more video games because theirs realy not much to do around town. also people like me and my friends spend a good amount of time playing video games after school then going outside and hang out but we can do this because our school has a very long lunch hour and we do homework either then or in class. lastly, their is the weather. not just rain bumping up video game time, but the weather conditions have been proven to effect emotions and thoughts of people. example; it looks stormy, so even though it will not rain, people will stay inside. also in the data you interviewed no one in the young teens that did not play high rated games.