Reviews for "Sydney Shark"

this is an old series. forgot all about it until recently.

so addicted! Five whole stars! amazing!

Wiesi responds:

thanks!

Are you hungry for more shark action? ARE YA?! Well, this terrifying sequel to Miami Shark is sure to please! Like, 100% guaranteed. With lots of more stuff to munch, and a pinch of humor, this masterpiece definitely deserved the Weekly Users' Choice award, and will stay addictive and funny for years to come! (P.S. The ending with the rocket is pretty funny, but I won't DARE spoil it! ;D)

This game never ceases to make me laugh and feel better, when I'm having a rough time in life I play this game and it gives me that pep in my step again. It's a great stress reliever and has helped me on a therapeutic level, I love this game so fucking much! Been playing it for years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon this game is part of my life now.

It never gets old for me at least, and as a shark nerd where my favorite all time animal is a great white shark this game is perfect in all shapes and forms, its over the top, fun because it doesn't take itself seriously, has memes and is just jawesome!

Super fun time killer. The visual jokes are outstanding, and the gameplay is solid.