For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sydney Shark"

Now this game is murder on my down arrow key, but I love it, like every other game in the series I've played. The chaos is amazing! I like the music in this one best! The concept is just badass, I love it.

so, quick tip, dont spam the down butten as fast as you can, i started tapping slower cause i was getting tired and somehow it was better. great game tho

also THAT KOALA, IS THE MOST ANNOYING YET FUNNIEST THING EVER IN A VIDEO GAME

And than you just quit cause it's to fuckin' hard :D

Sydney it's so dangerous with coasts.

es genial
aunque soy yo o no tengo idea de conseguir la Ășltima medalla la secreta pero es muy bueno el juego y entretenido y si soy youtuber y si se preguntan "el no es youtuber" pues les dire mi nombre de la vida real soy Manuel Gonzalo Perea