Reviews for "Boss Rush"

This is... interesting... to say the least. I have seen many bosses over the years with devastating power bullet hell wise. The hardest boss I have faced by far is stage 5 of danmaku legend II. The first one is ok (in all 3 phases). The second one... RIGHT out the gate hits you with the nastiest bullet pattern I have EVER seen. Anyway, through all the bullet hell games I have played, I never ONCE thought about being the boss. EVER. Gameplay wise plays almost like Frantic 2... except you are now the boss and the Computer is now the player.

i liked the idea of you are the boss :V

It was ok...

I enjoy the concept, but the game can look MUCH better. I don't like how sluggish everything feels. I understand this is trying to simulate the bosses of spaceship shooters, and the smaller ship should have some means to dodge the fire... but some of the bosses have some bad-ass weapons. Perhaps upgrades as the games gets harder. Maybe the sluggishness is 'why' we're the smaller more maneuverable ships in these shooters...

well

the concept was awesome and it had a lot of good stuff but the controls are avkward on my keybord i would need 3 hands and the bosses was either slow or couldnt stop moving not rellay a story and the money thing didnt improve it

Buggy

I cannot see any instruction or panel :-/