Reviews for "Talesworth Adventure Ep.1"

Aweshum!

Had lots of fun with this one. Need more! Only my easy & medium medals unlocked for some reason though :-(

I admit:

I love a brain challenger but this for somereason doesn't keep my attention very long. A very unusual thing as I never stop with a brain chalenger till' I win. plus the music is very annoying as it is repeated over and over and over.

9/10 and 5/5

worth my time

really addicting and simple to play :D

Very Nice

Great game! Fun and addicting, but just a little too hard. I had to use a walk through on the last couple levels/gems, but I suppose I could chalk that up to laziness or stupidity.

Where's the medals?

I've just done the first 2 medal achievements (A Novice No More and Noob Test) and the medals popped up ingame but it wasn't registered to my medal count? Needs fixing please.

9/10, 5/5.

jinxology responds:

Medals are working, needed a small tweak.