Reviews for "Talesworth Adventure Ep.1"

great game

this game sure isn't for dumb people if you didn't like this game its probably because you didn't have the mental capacity to comprehend the complexity of the challenges i just beat the dang dragon lol fun game dude

a little lame

the game bores me ....

interesting game

i really like this game
its a really cool concept
and im a sucker for pixel graphics XD

Very clever, with well thought out puzzles.

The mechanics don't break at any point, and the puzzles are clever at challenging.

My only complaint is that you have this "5 resets or fewer" achievement without noting how many resets we've already performed.

Otherwise it's a great game. Very well designed, and fun to boot.

Great Puzzler

Great concept, awesome design, and near perfect difficulty (starts off ez, then gets pretty dam hard).
I especially like how it is a lot more challenging to get all the gems, and it makes the game that much more addictive.

The only thing I can critic on is the graphics. But I really don't care.
10/10, 5/5