Reviews for "Infinity_"

great

great work and good choice on music from grandmas boy

The loop de loop!

I am a person who has always been fascinated by stuff like recursion and learning to understand infinity. This was great simply because it delievered exactly what it was supposed to be. This could make it as a preloader but is great in its own right. I loved the animaton used and it reminded me of the stuff used by BarfQuestion. This is interesting to watch and that is really all that I can say about it. The fact that you show a guy using the infinity symbol itself is a good represenation of this.

Creative!

Great work on this... nice loop... and the pacing of loop is even before the slow-mo as he sprays which works well for a sin effect pace. nice!

Cool

Interesting concept. Nice loop overall, and it's quite creative =D

Interesting!

This is a pretty well made animation! Even if it's a loop, it's got great perspective =3