Reviews for "The Sketch Collab 2010"

awesome

This was great to watch and awesome pacing, nice to see it out on the portal

...

u added 8 authors why u didnt add me as co-author

Timsplosion responds:

If you actually look in the thread, I said I couldn't choose between you, MrRandomist, ThePeanutShark, and comicsman, so I did a random choice, and unfortunately, I didn't pick your name, I picked ThePeanutShark. And when I've got the buddy stuff sorted there will be 9 co-authors, so there won't be another open slot. Sorry. Maybe next year?

Much Better Than Last Year

It's too bad I didn't join up again, I would've loved to give it another try. Saw some new faces and some old ones, only they were much better than last time. Everything was smooth in this one, nobody was really bringing it down in particular.

Timsplosion responds:

I know. I was kinda shocked. We didn't have a single bad part. There was probably one, maybe two, fairly average parts, but the rest were exceptional, weren't they! I'd call this collab a complete success!

great animation

as far as collabs go, some really great animation was done on most parts. which, isn't always often.

well

i see that we're beating the game trailer collab. i was in both this one and that one.