Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kock Kombat"

I love Kock

Kombat! It is a fantastic game and I derived much pleasure from it. Originally I thought that the first Kock was too hard, but I came to the realization that with some strategy, I would be able to choke this chicken. Overall this package is extremely well-polished, though it's a little short. 10/10!

Game is too easy...

How to win this game:
Press z and up arrow key repeatedly.
9u9 Beat it on my first try doing this.

Great game

An superb fighting cock game, with much variety between the playable characters. The boss is maybe a tad OP, but nothing too bad. My favorite character is definitely cock the cock. His sword of +1 cock is quite neat.

Decent

Really not that great though. The graphics are decent pixel-art... Well, actually pretty good. The sound and SFX are bad, though. The gameplay is bland, as you only have one attack, the enemies only have one attack, and the field you're fighting on is completely plain. I would have preferred that you had spiced it up just a little bit. Another thing that annoyed me was there was a background behind the player's health bar but not the enemy's. While you could see the amount of health your enemy had, you couldn't see what percentage of it you had taken away from attacking. Lastly, add more players. All of the players are the same as it is, which is misleading and obnoxious.

Best game

I've played around 40 games today, cos I'm making a portal and I need stuff, but man, this game is the best. Great work! There are too many "serious" games arounds, so this one just hits the spot.