Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

6/10

not massively entertaining, but enjoyable.
art was okay, animation was okay, music was well worked and fit well, and the voice acting really hit the mark.
well done ^_^

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks. It's always good to see a level headed critical review. I'm glad you enjoyed it for the most part. Perhaps future episodes will hit better.

Heh, clever satire

I see what you did there. I saw it. This is me seeing it, and giving it a review. Mmph.

Meh

Don't really get what stinger has against this. I mean it wasn't that good but it really wasn't that bad. I liked everything really but the jokes weren't too hot. I like my comedy to make me laugh out loud. The only bit which did that for me was the "this is me taking the ring" bit. Cause you really nailed that bit. The rest was alright, could of done with more fine tuning.

Ummm ok...

Sorry, but there were only a few things I found funny about this video, like the whole premise of it was good, and I would think that you would have more to work with there, but it just didnt appeal to me.

hilar

He really WASNT that good to begin with.