For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

pretty good

it was okay i mean the jokes were funny and shit

Clever... clever...

I laugh at the creativity of the joke but not the joke itself. Excellent work.

Hollywood in 5 minutes

Not as funny as I thought it would be but, it looked really good, and felt like a sellout.

I brought you cookies...

Well the art work could have used some work, the voice and sound was fine, and the story was pretty much what it was trying to be. On one half there are some really funny content in there, but on the other there are some odditys. I for the most part liked it, but cant find what really made this just shy of perfect. So im just gonna leave it at that

"faggots"

You're butchering the greatest movie series of all time! But still I havn't laughed that hard for a while. Do the matrix next.