For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

Tolkien is quite proud

that was hillarious 5/5 10/10!

Yeeeeeeeeaaa Sam!

Yea buddy! You TAKE that ring, buddy! You take it to the head, Sam!

Well

I was actually eating cookies when I was watching this so two thumbs up. The plot was really funny as far as having one person who didn't know what was going on. The drawing was great and so was the animation going through. I'm not sure why it's so funny but I love when people redo something just to add a gay love story that everyone was already speculating. Having additional voice acting during the credits was good too. I actually would like more people to do stuff like that.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Yeah, I was always a fan of when people give the viewer a reason to watch the credits too, so I figure we'll keep doing something in that vein durring our credits.

epic!

"Did you see that bad ass Ferrari?" well done dude.

Lord of the Rings Sellout Review

Brilliant idea....find another film that is worthy and do the same thing, i would like to see a series on this