Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

cmon

@pierre95:
AS if chuck norris would need a ring cmooooooon

sauron is the lord of the rings frodo is the ring-bearer

THE RING

i would of given you 10 but you got one thing wrong, Sauron is not the lord of the rings Chuck Norris is the lord of the rings. HAIL NORRIS! apart from that i absolutely loved it keep up the good work.

Noooo love story

Hah! Half of me weeps in utter pain the other half is laughing its bum off, good jokes that just nag at anyone who has read the book. Though I'll give ya Rohan would have been much more awesome if all the buggers had been on segways.

sirjeffofshort responds:

And what about that sweet car they were drivin' around in? Haha. Thanks for the review.

awesome lol

somehow i knew thered be a joke about sam and frodo XD lmao the video was awesome but there should be a pause button so i can pause it for later >.>

perfect

It's well written and animated and the voice acting is really good.