Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

Funny but not Hilarious

Liked it, need more rips on either the book or the movie but just wasn't enough to send me howling over the moon. And as a Fan of Satire AND L.O.T.R this wasn't quite past the accomplishments of other satires. Good job though on the animation... but need better jokes, a passing grade... period

fantastic...

I did not really like lord of the rings anyway so this is great. good on voice, sound, and animation, keep up the good work.

made my day

funniest to me was the part about names
nice work man, hope to see more from you and fellow writers

only a 7 point sumthin?!?

I watch alot of these sketched flashes and they are really good!! U guys are def. underated. This one in particular was awesome. I barely kno a thing about lord of the rings but still understood the jokes lol. I like tht cuz alot of flashes on newgrounds have target audiences and u avoided tht well.

Awesome!

And incrediably funny! Love the concept of the series and the timing between each joke is nice and evened out. I was also very impressed with the animation, it looks amazing and has smooth transitions. And the of course, the voice-acting was great and really helped the humor of the flash :)
Overall: 10/10 5/5