Reviews for "Sellout - LordOfTheRings"

I AM THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!

NOT YOU!! NOT YOU!! BUT ME!! I WILL TAKE ON ARROGORN AND LEGOLAS AT THE SAME TIME!!! I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS MY INTIRE LIFE!! This was the part i liked the most. Its the best begining in any movie, a guy screaming at the top of his lungs at random people.

"This is me giving you the ring"

"This is me taking it"

I thought it was a little slow at first, but there's a great Home Movies style vibe to it. There was a few awesome scenes, the socks, the ring taking, the end credits, very nice.

You sir, are a warrior's spirit only comparable to Gary.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Haha, thanks. It seems like we may never escape the home movies comparisons... not that that's a particularly bad thing.

Yeeeeeeeeaaa Sam!

Yea buddy! You TAKE that ring, buddy! You take it to the head, Sam!

lol

NEVER EVER CHANGED LORD OF THE RINGS.......(unless its on blueray)

I've got some news...

I want to give this movie the ring.
Also, Segway battle would be awesome.