Reviews for "AltSHIFT"

I definitely don't like it.

I want to say some things. I understand that you have worked so much on this (or maybe not) and you have to get money with the mochiads thing. But seriously, I think this Shift edition has ruined the classic game.

I saw that you named it AltSHIFT, so is possible (and I desire) that you will do some day Shift 5, concluding with the story of [SPOILER]the kidnapped family and the evil professor, who wasn't beaten after all, he run away again and again.[/SPOILER]

But, I just... want to tell you, that I think is a horrible idea to make that improved graphics. I don't minuspreciate your work, I assure you I don't want that but...

...this edition breaks up with the style of the previous games, which was simply perfect, black and white, simple gameplay, was... epic. That simplicity made it so awesome.

Man, It's only my opinion, you know what are you doing, but I think you have destroyed the magic and the charming of the series. I will continue following your works but I'll also wait you for some day publishing Shift 5.

I like this, but not them....

To all you jerks that thinks this is a bad game, screw you, its a demo, and a good side story for shift. I believe that this game is being misjudged just because you people cant take in mind a tribute or a new version of a good game is out. Saying this game is bad is like saying Tom Fulp has no Penis

Hmmmm...

The game doesn't actually appear to work?

I pressed space to skip the intro animation on stage one, and all I see is 2 borders and an empty white screen. It could be because I don't have the most recent flash player, if so there should be some kind of warning.

Well

*Laughs at the person who called it a rip off of shift* This is from the makers of shift Einstein.

Though I have to agree in that it does kind of feel like a cheap rip off. Although I do like the boxes for new puzzle tools. I don't like the new graphic design of the game. I also miss the taunting prodding 'researcher'. I don't think you needed to try to 'bulk-up' the story. Sad to say but it feels much more contrived than simply being dropped into the situation.

Although I might actually be willing to buy a version of the original shift games with expanded level packs/puzzles etc. I could barely get into this version enough to finish to two level packs that were available to us and wouldn't even consider paying for it. Sorry, but for me this 'update' just didn't feel right, much mroe like a step back than one forward. 3/5 7/10

I laughed.

Great game, but I didn't really enjoy it any more than the SHIFT series. I like the cute characters though. :D
I also agree that it's kinda harsh to unfairly judge because it's a demo.

Oh and, to the guy below me, you should check the creator's other submissions.