Reviews for "AltSHIFT"

O.o

Don't game developers learn ANYTHING about teaming up with Mochi Coins? Seriously, NinjaKiwi did it, and now why do you think they don't use it now?? Mostly, i'm annoyed at the discrimnation, and money gained by doing this. Mochi Coins works by game devs incorporating
the shop into your game. They give you money for each thing you add, like more levels, game modes etc. This is because people give Mochi money to get Mochi Coins, which in turn you spend on the games. In fact, I tried getting Mochi Coins with deals, but apparently I didn't complete the survey. I think it's unheeded promises(or sumat like that)

AGREE

I agree whit a post below

You can do MUCH better.

Come on, the humor is gone, try to make Shift 6 like Shift 3 except with boxes that you can push. And I liked not having a timer.

Disappointing.

While it keeps the basic mechanics of the Shift games, it just... doesn't work. The snarky wall messages are gone, the aesthetic that I enjoyed so much has been completely thrown out, and it's not free anymore. Rather lackluster.

The box-pushing was a nice addition, though.

This... This is shit.

Seriously, The old style is way better than this! Flash games and HD DOESN'T MIX! And the simple games the SHIFT series was was good! No extra elements needed!