Reviews for "Pixelknight II"

good game

reminds me of castlevania

Really good

This is better then the first one in my opinion because you are not just waiting for enemies to show just to put a knife into their head, I didn't give it a ten because the boss was really easy and the game feels somewhat short

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is spelled a-w-e-s-o-m-e. It`s fabulous. I`ve played it over twice,that`s how good it is.luv it it`s on my favs. It is the BEST flixel game

Good Work.

Good game. It really reminds me Ghouls n' Ghosts, and almost just as hard, though you're quite a bit more generous when it comes to dying (which is a good thing!~).

Only thing I really don't like is how enemies home on you like crazy suicidal pixel knight seeking missiles, but I guess it's intentional, since it would too easy if the enemies didn't mindlessly ram into you.

heres what i think

This is by far the best flixel game IVE played. it was better than the first but there is one thing i would do. let people switch weapons. if u have a knife but pick up a bad weapon like the orb but never wanted to u shud let them switch back weapons with q and e. thats the one flaw i see. so if ur planing a 3rd it was just a suggestion. other than that it was good.