Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Riddle School 5"

My one regret is that I have but five stars to give. Probably my new favorite game on the internet.

Amazing, simply amazing with complex ways of how to escape! This game is flawless! (Except for that little bit of white at the bottom right of the wall in the life-transfering station.) I am suprised about how well this game was, the soundtrack wasn't annoying for the first time, unlike Riddle School 1, 2, and 3! The storyline was very interesting, escaping a school to escaping a spaceship?! The humor wasn't overdone unlike the other riddle schools either! I rate this game 5 stars because the story was great, the soundtrack was nice, and the humor wasn't overdone this time! Fuckin' amazing JonBro! I recommend this game to all the people of Newgrounds, for who cannot like Riddle School?

JonBro responds:

Hm... I'll admit that I'm a little curious as to what made you say "the humor wasn't overdone this time", since the series has always been based around its humor and I don't think that it was especially different this time around. I won't disagree with you, I just don't completely understand, but I still thank you very much for all the kind words :)

JONBRO!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! WHY DONT U WANT TO MAKE MORE RIDDLE SCHOOL GAMES?! WHY DID U CANCEL RIDDLE TRANSFER 2?!! WHY ?! PEOPLE LOVE U AND YOU'RE GAMES !! SO DONT STOP BECAUSE U MOVED ON!! CONTINUE AND LET THE LOVE SPREAD!!!

JonBro responds:

...Excuse me?

"It's not fair?"

I spent hundreds of hours toiling over this series without making a single buck from it so that you could be provided with some quick quality entertainment for free, and "it's not fair?"

Be grateful you got what you got.

RIP Riddle School, i wish the ROBLOX community knew you more than just Phil Eggtree, Smiley Sundae, Zack Kelvin, Phred Whistler, and Diz.

i can finally say i have figured out how to beat all of the riddle school/riddle transfer games. previously the only ones i had beaten was the 1st riddle school cause it's obviously the easiest and both riddle transfer 1 and 2. i finally remembered that these games most likely had a walkthrough somewhere and i found them on youtube. so i finally beat 2, 3, and 5. my time was 32 minutes and i can't remember the seconds