Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Riddle School 5"

Beautiful i'll say.
Great storyline and music (^_^)
rating:5/5

thats is a perfect work congratulations jonbro make more games with phil

This is by far the best game you have made JonBro I loved it,
I will never forget the first time I played your game at andkon arcade before i knew newgrounds existed!

Amazing, simply amazing with complex ways of how to escape! This game is flawless! (Except for that little bit of white at the bottom right of the wall in the life-transfering station.) I am suprised about how well this game was, the soundtrack wasn't annoying for the first time, unlike Riddle School 1, 2, and 3! The storyline was very interesting, escaping a school to escaping a spaceship?! The humor wasn't overdone unlike the other riddle schools either! I rate this game 5 stars because the story was great, the soundtrack was nice, and the humor wasn't overdone this time! Fuckin' amazing JonBro! I recommend this game to all the people of Newgrounds, for who cannot like Riddle School?

JonBro responds:

Hm... I'll admit that I'm a little curious as to what made you say "the humor wasn't overdone this time", since the series has always been based around its humor and I don't think that it was especially different this time around. I won't disagree with you, I just don't completely understand, but I still thank you very much for all the kind words :)

very good game cant get the meat though.... any walkthoughs are tips?