Reviews for "Riddle School 4"

Crap!!!!!!!

Im with Ninja-fan change that game oh and one guy:said that your game its gonna be an april fools joke and this game its a joke for me, i think the rick roll is best that this thing i mean game heheh its funny cuz this thing is an april joke o and something more you are a flash murderer you kill Phil cuz you are the fatty proffesor.
T_T

JonBro responds:

I can't change it. It's the official game. Maybe you'll understand in time.

There is a glitch!

Anything that i click on the first room makes the ending scene appear! Can you fix this? Btw i'm going to give you a 6 for the graphics and the cool-looking story line!

JonBro responds:

That's no glitch. That's how you beat the game.

Completly unexpected

I've played the other Riddle school games and I was so glad to see that the fourth one came out.
Aaand then I played it.
Awesome animation in the end and the "unlockable" features made it that little more enjoyable.
Only thing that annoyed me was the fact that you can't skip the ending scene.
Maybe you could add a "skip" button after the first viewing?
In case someone tries to click on everything...
like me XD
In the end, a brilliant way to end the riddle school experience.
Those who don't enjoy this have no humour what so ever.

Who said it's the end?

Apirl Fool's joke?

Well after dieing about 20 or 30 times i never even found the way out of room 1. I really don't think there is a way out of room 1 but who knows i could have missed something. Then again this game was released on this day..... Any ways I will give it a 1/5 because i think there is only one room and there was no skip button for the credits after you watch them the first time.

JonBro responds:

It's not an April Fool's joke, however I did feel it was completely appropriate to release this on April 1st.

hmm...

i dont know if its a bug or if its supposed to (i didnt play any of the previous versions) but anything that i click on in the main room makes the dude press the button, character fall through the floor and end/finish the game...

the artwork was pretty cool though and the music was calming(or somthing)

JonBro responds:

This game is completely different from the others with its unique feature of No Gameplay.