Reviews for "Pitfall 2010!"

did you guys know

if you beat the game with every single boss without restarting or dying you unlock expert mode its so hard but i got it XD

Stupid, dumb, gay tar pits!

Wow! I encountered Metal Kong first and wondered what item I had to get to beat him. It wasn't until Gutsman Tank and reading a few reviews did I realize I'd been had. I bow my head in FAIL and walk away.

Lol.

It looks like there are actually a couple of endings depending on which way you go and how. Going straight right gave me a megaman type boss lol. Going down the ladder than left gave me a robo-monkey. Going straight left gave me some stupid floating guy. It's all hilarious LOL! Funniest pitfall remake evar.

Great because of the novelty!

I'm not sure if anybody else here realizes this, but this game is not supposed to beatable, it's a NOVELTY game. The point is to make a somewhat new take on the classic Atari 2600 game Pitfall, so the creators decided to have a boss either way you go, and the goal is to see not if you can beat them, but how long you can live. There is NO way to beat Gutsman Tank, or that weird floating head things whose name I do not know, so this game is intended to be played for a couple of minutes every now and then, and then you move on to somethig else, even if this is an addicting game.

I Said Fuck...So many times

i was like...pass the lake pass the lake...OH FUCK!!!!