Reviews for "nightmare :<>"

good

it was funny so i say the best loved the telivision

rsrs

sera que os gringos entenderam? rs

peixeaquatico responds:

eheh acho q não ...mas q se foda >:D

KKKK

Mt bom...

I did NOT expect that!

I felt almost certain something in this video would freak me the hell out - the flash DID have potential to do this, the art work, the atmosphere.. everything was perfect, so I'm disappointed you didn't take that into advantage, which explains my 9/10 - saying that, the shock made me laugh!

5/5 man - next time, take advantage of the atmosphere you can obtain - I'll favourite you as an artist to keep up with your flash submissions.

Chris

lol

Not that music again. That shit is actually a fucking nightmare, lol. Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. I thought something that would actually be somehow scary would pop up. When I read "vai comecar o..." then I thought, nah, it ain't gonna be that. But well, it actually was that.
Good animation style, but it was too short. You could do something more serious next time. Or just keep doing your fucked up comedy flashes, which I find funny.

Esse negocio de rebolation eh realmente um pesadelo. Os gringo nem entendem que coisa que eh essa, voce poderia ate dar uma explicacao.