Reviews for "Mushroom Madness 2"

Stragety (don't know how spell)

In order to easily guard all your mushroom at survival you should lose a glade to prefectly guard 1 glade which i say is easier.

speechless...

If there was a mushroom madness 3.....I'd never leave my laptop alone, this is no doubt a enjoyable game to play, hope to see more!

awesome

awesome game so cool so many achivmets and a hell lot of fun. it so cool and addicting and has plenty of weapons it is so much fun

One of the best button mashers

I don't normally go for click-fests, but this was actually a lot of fun! Neat upgrade system, endearing baddies, fun weapons. The music is meh, but it doesn't detract from the experience. I appreciate that every level is 'easy', but that to get the highest ranks on them sometimes requires a bit of perserverence (but never so much that I got frustrated). Very Fun!

awesome!

very fun game. easy controls and lots of levels to keep ones self busy for a good amount of time. worth playing over and over again.