Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Beyond Treelines"

Wowo!

The story was well entertaining and kept me ongoing to the well end. Good job with the animation and sound effect, keep up the great work!

Scary...

It was kinda scary and creepy and very interesting to watch... I was hypnotized till the very end...
Well about the ending, I think that he shot someone who came to help him because the hand in the end was a humen hand... Still correct me if im wrong :)

provoking

I'm taking a wild guess that the guy thought he was hiding from monsters, but in fact he was hiding from survivors of what used to be, who were pleading to get in for food and shelter.

Not sure. A prequel (or a follow-up) would be much appreciated that explains more of the world that used to be

WadeOuellet responds:

Not sure why this review got voted as useless. I like the take on it, nice!

hold onto your brother

No one will ever construct a prison darker than the one we build for ourselves. Guilt, shame, pain, are very cruel masters/mistresses that all of us will obey. None of the demons within are born of choice, yet none can or ever will be purged by another that lives outside.
If your brother is/was a veteran, tell him "welcome home" from me, and alwys tell him thank you for serving. No one that served came back unharmed. we are all casualties of wounds others will never understand.
I don't animate, I'm a musican, but I understand what I watch and you can tell more than just a story, so please continue. If you reach one, you have touched the world. Thank you.

Whoah

That scared me at the end there. Exquisite artwork, and very good animantion!