Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "42 Game"

Very nice

it's a lot of fun but I found a bug which took the fun out of level 17 for me. If you fail level 17 your blob gets put back in its place, but the moving platforms dont, resulting in my blob falling to ground level and making it nigh impossible to get up without going over 42.
for a sequal it might be fun to have some stars be worth more than one or relieve you of one or two stars to make the game a bit more about thinking out your path instead of only using your skill to dodge as many stars as you can untill you reach the portal and then going back to capture the remaining points.
just some thoughts, but I apreciate the game

Platformers

Still to this day, can play to their strengths of simplicity, and challenge. I love the concept if this game, and seems pretty original as far as platformers I have played. I love when games like this come along to show a genre that has prevailed for decades, still has what it takes to stand out. Sterling effort. 5/5 10/10

I luv it <3

Simple but effective.

that lvl 24

was a bitch but other wise great game loved it... Thank you for putting a great spin on the classic platformer...

Easy anwser

the reason 42 ends on 24 it because if you put 24 backwards it equals 42 2-4 4-2