Reviews for "NerveJangla"

Loved it!!

You are very good at making a different kind of game that it actually good. The game was fun and was able to hold my interest for at least a few play throughs.

Lovley

I enjoyed this alot, love the stle and feel of the game :) keep it up

Woop.

That last one where you have to jump is an absolute cu**. Totally messes up my score every time.

Interesting

The game was quite interesting. It would have been nice to have maybe a few more challenges. The match ups were kind of repetitive and easy.

Good.

This is a pretty well made game. The basic concept has been done before, but the individual puzzles were unique and the element of randomness means you can get better at it but you also cant just memorise all the answers. Overall pretty balanced and fun, and the medal challenges give it replay value for a little while. To the dude below me (luigiboy10) for the last level, where it says jump, you HOLD click and then release. That was pretty much the easiest thing there so I dont feel I'm giving anything away.