Reviews for "NerveJangla"

Pretty fun

I really do not know what to say about this, other than that it at first seems to be a good way to get medals. The low number of seconds you have is simply unbeatable. I swear I simply can not tell the difference between any of those things in that one round. At least you were nice enough to give me a walkthrough. The graphics are very simplistic, which works fine for itself, not to mention the games are fun to figure out. Puzzle games are something that I will just have to get used to.

Cute FTW

Balloon loves cactus.
classic.

extremely entertaining

loved it, provided moderate challenge...should make a version for the laptop....kinda hard...

Whoa!

This game is pretty aweosme. i little hard though, (The Ying 2 Yang thingy was really tough!)

hi, cool game

It's i cool game, i had to find a guide to get trough some minigames, but overall fun.

how can anyone beat the game in 150 seconds, i did like 1000 seconds on my first run, not going to do a 2nd one for the under 300 sec run